Friday, November 19, 2010

"I wished on the lidded blue flames under your brow, and baby I wished for you."

30 DAY MUSIC CHALLENGE
Click here to see the entire list.

Day 2 - Your least favorite song:

I don't know what it is, but it kills me to have to hear or sing Happy Birthday. I'm always that one person standing in the background, moving my lips hoping that no one will realize that I'm not actually singing. When it's my birthday I have to threaten everyone so they don't sing it. The stupid song gives anxiety or something. My whole body tenses up and I want to hide under a rock. There's probably some horrible experience associated with my hatred, but I'll keep it in the depths of my mind if I can get away with things the way I have for the past 25 years.

"Oh, you're going to sing Happy Birthday? But I have to go to the bathroom REAL bad!"
"...to youuuuu."
"Aw, bummer! Sorry I missed it."
NOT!




Ok, this makes it a bit more bearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment