Sunday, October 31, 2010

"You don't know what you want, but you think that what you've got is not enough."

I am 25 years old, I work at a dead end job, I have no car, and I live in my parents' basement. (They make me pay rent, though. LAME!) I am a stereotype. In an attempt to add some sort of enjoyable consistency to my life, I've decided to start this blog. I've also decided that if I'd like to experience even the smallest ounce of TRUE happiness before I die, I'm going to have to begin to a complete lifestyle overhaul. My hope is that, in writing on here, I'll be forced to actually face my issues instead of running away from them.
Anyway, I promise I won't be such a Debbie Downer from now on. I just wanted to give you a glimpse into my tragic life, that way, when people ask "How is this chick so awesome?!" they can look back to this post and say "Ah yes, it's because she takes her tragedy and turns it into humor and general awesomeness." (I swear, I'm not conceited. I can't help what people think.)


  *UPDATE*


Facing my issues was never my intention for this blog. I have no idea why I said that. I have a lot of random thoughts that pop into my head throughout the day, and this was just an outlet for discussing those thoughts. Once again, I have NO IDEA why I said that.

No comments:

Post a Comment