* First of all, I received a few awesome awards and I've been too lazy to post about them. The first is from Shannon.
ETA: I lied. I'm bored so I'm going to shove some more randomness down your throat. Also, I'm a greedy jerk and forgot to pass on the award.
1) I got an Easter Basket today filled with 100 calorie snack packs, granola bars, goldfish crackers, and fruit snacks. It legitimately made me happier than a big basket of candy would have.
2) One of my cats pooped on my bedroom floor this morning. -_-
3) I hate wearing socks. Barefoot all the way! (Except for in tennis shoes. But sometimes I'm lazy and don't feel like looking for a pair, so I'll go without. Whatev.)
4) I eventually want to get a half-sleeve tattoo.
5) I have a bit of an ant phobia.
6) I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies.
7) I'm a big fan of, what I like to refer to as, old lady candies. Spearmints and peppermints, butterscotch discs, those strawberry candies with the jelly stuff inside, orange slices, spice drops...
I'm passing this on to Bri, because she's is HILARIOUS, and can always brighten whatever crappy day I might be having. Plus, she wrote a song about my dad. It doesn't get much better than that.
I'm also passing it on to Rachel from ChunkyKnubbyNavel. I know I passed it on to CKN before, but this goes specifically to Rachel. Not only has she become one of the most incredible friends/blessings in my life, but she's also super hilarious and blogs WAY too infrequently. Maybe everyone could do me a favor and go hound her to write more... Yeah? Kthx.
The other award is from Apfel, which she doled out FOREVER ago, but I'm a crappy friend and have neglected to share it yet.
[ ] Not Awesome
* This is my friend Kaitlyn. She is amazing, and beautiful, and incredibly strong, and has been a MAJOR blessing in my life. Get to know her. Right now. Do it.
|She made this wicked picture that makes me all nostalgic. Love it? I thought so.|
* I bought Lor some Dunkaroos, but I ate them.
* The dreams edition of Alexandra's zine is out. GO BUY A COPY! I even submitted something this time, so why wouldn't you want a copy??
* And lastly, these songs have been in my head like crazy lately. Enjoy!
*OH! Also! I owe Harley an email. Feel free to hound me about it so I don't keep putting it off.