Thursday, March 10, 2011

"I am a visitor here, I am not permanent."

Sarah from Was That Awkward

This is her.
was kind enough to let me write a guest post (or maybe I just bombarded her with an email and she felt obligated to let me), and it is officially up. If you don't know Sarah, get to know her. You won't regret it. Until that point, though, here are some things you should know:
  • Favorite food: Kraft mac and cheese
  • Favorite domestic animal: dog
  • Favorite wild animal: tiger
  • Favorite season: fall (me too!)
  • Underwear preference: boy shorts

See? You want to be her best friend already, don't you?!

Ok, now go read the post and laugh about how awkward I was in high school, and have a revelation that I'm still that awkward and will always be that awkward. Go! Read it! And while you're there, read the rest of her blog. Make sure you put on a pair of Depends before hand, though. You'll need them.

8 comments:

  1. When you said Go!Read! it reminded me of Hey! Teacher! Leave us kids alone :P

    I love you and your awkwardness <3 I also heart Sara's blog and looking forward to some serious awkwardness so I feel at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD I AM PEEING MY PANTS AT THE FACT THAT YOU USED THAT PICTURE HAHAHAHAHA

    Also laughing hysterically that you actually put those fun facts about me in there. I didn't think you actually would. But I'm glad you did, it makes this post all the weirder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Apfel I love that you love me and my awkwardness . ♥

    @Alexandra I need to move somewhere that I get more than one measly month of real fall. Stupid winter takes over my life.

    @Sarah I'm glad you're peeing your pants! Haha! I didn't think you'd think I'd put the facts in, which is why I did it. I like to do the unexpected. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at mac and cheese....

    ReplyDelete
  5. she looks a little tired....

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL tinkerbelle86 read

    http://wasthatawkward.blogspot.com/2011/01/apparently-i-look-like-cousin-it-andor.html

    that post to fully understand the gloriousness that is that photo

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Thoughts I knew it. Too bad she doesn't love Pop-Tarts as much as you do.

    @Laura She's led a rough, awkward 22 years. ;)

    ReplyDelete